Limited Stock on hand, we do not offer a choice of color, if you wish to purchase a specific color please contact us and we can order.
The Ozone Reo is an iconic model in the kite surf world. renowned for delivering outstanding surf performance, being specifically designed for uncompromised wave riding. Now in its fourth version, the Reo v4 continues to set the benchmark in performance, feeling and freedom on the wave.
The Reo V4 is a highly advanced design, yet simple to use, because thats what you need in waves. The 4-line pulley-less bridle system is a standout favorite of riders around the world – with no pulleys you have a direct feeling from the kite, it’s an extension of your body. This makes it possible to channel your concentration directly into the wave you are riding giving you the freedom for that next critical turn, slash or air…
Any day, any conditions – from on-shore slop to cross-off barreling reef breaks the Reo V4’s versatile performance will have you out there ripping and having fun. Smooth progressive canopy luff means the Reo V4 maintains positive bar pressure and handling throughout the de-power range, making it very reactive at all angles of attack.
The relatively low aspect design combined with instant, reactive, handling generates consistent power to maintain momentum on a wave. Combining this smooth power delivery with the ability to then completely drop the kites power to carve turns or snap in the pocket makes it unique. Finely tuned profiles and panel shaping offer unmatched drifting characteristics – as you ride down the line the Reo V4 will float allowing you to line up the next section or lip.
Re-launch is quick and easy – by turning the bar or using the Re-launch Balls on the leader lines, the Reo V4 will roll over and take off from the water in an instant. This is especially helpful if you’re stuck in the impact zone and need to get out of there fast!
Un-hooked riders will feel at home on the Reo V4, it will fly and float in unison with your riding movements. Simply trim in with the cleat before unhooking, or if you prefer to ride un-hooked often we suggest connecting the back lines to the longer knot position. To customise bar pressure and turning speed for your personal preference use the rear line adjustment tabs on the kite.
We pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory using the highest quality materials and construction techniques from a 10-year history making kites. The Reo V4 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron – it is designed and built tough without the need of unnecessary cosmetic items that only add weight and drag which reduce performance.
REO DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Versatile performance in any wind and wave conditions
- Direct handling – turns on a dime
- Mega de-power range
- Excellent float and drift characteristics
- Easy back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
REO CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas