The Hover 160 foilboard is a forgiving, yet reliable choice for anyone from rookie foilers to those taking the foiling game to the next level.
Featuring a PU foam core, fiberglass and topsheet construction, the Hover 160 is incredibly durable. Its flat rocker line, rounded edges and generous buoyancy translate to early and forgiving planing, making it a suitable choice for beginners or riders looking for easier transitions. With plenty of volume, the Hover 160 offers a hefty sweet spot and great stability. Master the art of foiling with the durable and easy-to-use Hover 160.
- Flat Rocker Line = Early planing surface
- PU Foam Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Molded Construction = Durable with a responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Twin Fin Setup = Non-foil wakesurf/kiting
- Biax 450 Glass = No-crimp high strength stitched fiberglass
- 3/4 UD 300 Glass = Unidirectional E-glass fabrics for high performance and high fiber content
- UD 300 Glass Patch = Extra strength only where it is needed
- EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption