“The smaller the better”—This is what all freeride kite foilers are preaching right now, and this pocket rocket is exactly what the crew wants.
Coming in at under a meter, the new Hover 97 provides the most direct connection to your foil possible, making riders feel at one with their wings. The smaller board provides superior control while pumping, ripping turns and learning new maneuvers, minimizing swing weight of the board which allows the rider to keep the foil in check.
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- 35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption