Sizes: 138x41, 144x42.5, 152x43.5
As the name suggests, the Traverse is built to cover it all. Inspired by a true freeride mentality, the board is comfortable and playful, while maintaining a locked-in feel for carving, boosting, and hitting the park. With input from Ewan Jaspan, the board is the ultimate all-around option with a focus on keeping fun at the top of the list. The completely new board comes in a longer, narrower shape combining the quick turns of a small board with the powerful edging of a bigger board. It is smooth through the water, glides like a dream, has plenty of rail to lay in those big carves, while still maneuvering like a board 10 cm shorter. Made for maximizing fun on the water and taking freeriding to the next level, this board offers a whole new underfoot feel.
- New Sizing = Easy smooth ride
- Continuous Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Rounded Ends = Smooth ride and turning + easy transport + improved release