Sizes: 138x41, 144x42.5, 152x43.5
As the name suggests, the Traverse is built to cover it all. Inspired by a true freeride mentality, the board is comfortable and playful, while maintaining a locked-in feel for carving, boosting, and hitting the park. Built off of the standard Traverse with input from Ewan Jaspan, the Ewan Jaspan Pro Model is the ultimate all-round board focused on keeping fun at the top of the list. It has a stronger lay-up than the standard Traverse and a Sintered Base adding structure and durability. The completely new board comes in a longer, narrower shape combining the quick turns of a small board with the powerful edging of a bigger board. It is smooth through the water, glides like a dream, has plenty of rail to lay in those big carves, smooth loaded tricks, or deep presses on the rail.
- New Sizing = Easy smooth ride
- Continuous Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Rounded Ends = Smooth ride and turning + easy transport + improved release